Executive Certificate Programme in Logistics & Supply Chain Management-IIM Kashipur
Price : ₹40000 + 18% GST
Benefits To Participant
Course ContentThe curriculum is comprehensive enough to ensure holistic development of family business scions.
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Organisation Behaviour (OB)
- Organisation Development (OD)
- Industrial Relations (IR)
- Finance, Cost Management, Direct and indirect Tax
- General Management (e.g. Strategy)
- Business Dependencies - Economics, IT, Business Law, International Business,
- Digitization - ERP & CRM, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Cyber Security
- Business Skills - Communication, Selling, Negotiation, Innovation
- Business Leadership - Individual and Organizational, People and Task oriented.
- Business family interface - understanding mutual inluence and improvement processes
- Self-knowledge - understanding
- IT for SMEs
- • Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University or Institutionwith relevant work experience
- • Diploma Holders with past work experience.
- • Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Minimum of at least 5 years of work experience
Who Can Join:
- • An entrepreneurial individual who wishes to advance his/her ambitions, or aspiring to start or grow a venture.
- • A recent graduate who wants to acquire the knowledge, skills and aptitudes to facilitate move from the academic to business world by acquiring an entrepreneurial perspective.
- • A ward who wants to be the potential successor of their existing family business.
- • An individual who wants to enhance his career with a distinct personal and competitive advantage.
- • A person who has an idea that might be developed for licensing, commercialization, starting a business or a venture.
- • An individual who is looking for short term employment before starting his business.
Prof. Ajay K Garg is Associate Professor in Finance and Accounting Area at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML). He is an MBA in Finance and has obtained his Doctoral degree from IIM Bangalore. He has professional experience of 22 years. He has published articles in refereed National and International Journals and has National and International Conference presentations to his credit.
Prof. Sabyasachi Sinha is a faculty of Strategic Management area at IIM – Lucknow. He is a Fellow (PhD) of IIM–Ahmedabad, and an alumni of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. Prior to joining academics he has worked with multinational organizations- Nestle and 3M. He has received multiple awards for his research from Indian and Foreign institutions viz., IFCI, European group of organization studies, and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies (UK).
His present research is focused on strategy and entrepreneurship, and strategic leadership, with speciic focus on managing in fast changing environments, organizational ambidexterity, managing innovation, design thinking, knowledge management, role of top management teams in shaping these processes, and other aspects of business and corporate strategy. He teaches strategic management courses in long-duration programme of IIM-Lucknow, and has also coordinated several management development programme for senior executives from variety of organizations including government sector, public sector undertakings, and multinational companies.